Bestow Gut Love + Powder – 225gm
or 6 weekly payments from $13.00 learn more
Beautiful skin starts in the gut. This world-class synbiotic powder, including probiotics, prebiotics and digestive enzymes restores the gut and renews skin from within. Rich in fibre, it promotes regular elimination of toxins, creating the inner environment for clear, glowing skin.
The sciencey stuff of gut health:
- Poor diet and ill health can deplete the complex eco-system of beneficial bacteria and fungus colonies, leading to a disordered gut.
- The new wave in scientific gut research highlights the direct connection between gut health and skin health.
- You cannot truly heal inflammatory skin conditions like acne, rosacea and eczema or revitalize dull, lack-lustre skin without first rebalancing the gut.
- Dull or congested skin will become clearer and brighter.
- Inflamed or sensitised skin will become calmer and stronger.
- Deep, cystic acne (which indicates a hormonal imbalance) will begin to clear over time as waste hormones and toxins are efficiently eliminated.
- Rate of skin ageing will slow.
Bestow Gut Love + Powder Contains:
- The BIOHM (a super probiotic) which delivers good bacteria and fungi to rebalance the total gut microbiome.
- Prebiotics to feed the probiotics and support a healthy microbiome.
- Fibre-rich superfoods to support bowel health and promote the elimination of skin-irritating toxins and hormones from the body.
- Ingredients to repair the gut wall and enzymatic action to break down digestive plaque.
Ingredients: Certified organic, cold pressed flaxseed our, sunflower seeds and almonds, uncertified slippery elm, citrus pectin, ginger, guar gum, liquorice, L glutamine and MSM
Dairy Free – Gluten Free – Vegan Friendly – Organic – Made in NZ
How to use it
We recommend starting with 1 teaspoon per day with food. This can be gradually increased to 1 tablespoon. Blend with your favourite milk, yoghurt or smoothie. Not suitable for cooking or mixing with piping hot food.
How to take care of your Bestow Gut Love + Powder
Keep in a cool, dark place such as the pantry. It doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Is it safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding? Yes, it is great for this time, but always check with your doctor or midwife.
Does it make me anti-social? No. If it does cause bloating, wind or constipation then you’ve had too much for your body. Start slow and build up.
Is it safe to take in the aid of bowel disorders? Yes, it been designed with inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel, celiac and Crohn’s disease in mind. Introduce it to the body very slowly and listen to what the body has to say.
Can other family members use it? Yes! Because it’s beneficial to general health, children and other family members can enjoy it too.