The Hello Cup - Low Cervix Cup
The Hello Cup
or 6 weekly payments from $8.33 learn more
This is our specialist menstrual cup for people with a low-sitting cervix height. Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
- Unlike our regular Hello Cups, the Hello Low Cervix Menstrual Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base that is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- Our Hello Low Cervix Menstrual Cup comes in two sizes – M and L (for 'Lovely').
The Hello Cup menstrual cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period. Designed in New Zealand, and made right here in Hawke’s Bay.
- Hypoallergenic + Medical-Grade
- Holds 3x more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Silicone and BPA Free
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Super cute colours
- Recyclable + Compostable packaging. Clear film is made from plants, not plastic!
Hello Cup Size Breakdown
We don’t recommend buying your cup based on your flow alone. Instead, our sizing is based on fitness and age.
Small (S) is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
Medium (M) is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not.
L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
We find that physically fit people are often best suited to the M regardless of age. If you’re uncertain, Hello Double Boxes are a great option to help you find which size works best for you. Many people find they can wear two sizes.