The Hello Cup - High Cervix Cup
The Hello Cup
or 6 weekly payments from $8.33 learn more
This is our specialist menstrual cup for people with a high-sitting cervix height. Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
- The Hello High Cervix Cup has an elongated body and toggle to make it easier to reach for people with a high-sitting cervix.
- If you’ve ever had to ‘fish’ around to find your cup it might be a sign that you have a high cervix. This is because people with a high cervix have a longer vaginal canal.
- Make sure you have a high-sitting cervix before you use this cup.
The Hello Cup menstrual cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period. Designed in New Zealand, and made right here in Hawke’s Bay.
- Hypoallergenic + Medical-Grade
- Holds 3x more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Silicone and BPA Free
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Super cute colours
- Recyclable + Compostable packaging. Clear film is made from plants, not plastic!
Why the Hello Cup is your new bestie…
Hello Cup Size Breakdown
We don’t recommend buying your cup based on your flow alone. Instead, our sizing is based on fitness and age.
Small (S) is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
Medium (M) is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not.
L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
We find that physically fit people are often best suited to the M regardless of age. If you’re uncertain, Hello Double Boxes are a great option to help you find which size works best for you. Many people find they can wear two sizes.